TONY MOLY Peach hand cream review

9:01:00 PM Sarah sk 0 Comments



What is the best hand cream I have ever used in my life??  The answer is  

Tony Moly Anti-aging peach hand cream.


TONY MOLY Peach hand cream


Let me just start with what this cream supposed to do :  Nourish, soften, brighten and with regular use making your hand younger as it eliminates wrinkles and fine lines. As is contains peach and apricot extracts, Vitamin C, and some anti-wrinkle ingredient called adenosine.

Well I just got this hand cream recently and can I just say I'm falling in love with this one. First of all the packaging is beyond cute I mean look at it. And the fragrance it has is absolutely amazing and addicting it's like a real peach you want to take a bite at. 

TONY MOLY Peach hand cream



After applying it for the first time my hands beside smelling wonderful became softer instantly with no stickiness or anything like that because the cream gets absorbed real quick.
The texture is a bit thick and  so soft not oily or greasy.

TONY MOLY Peach hand cream



So this particular hand cream is a must have product and  totally worth the buy. It's small to carry around with you in your bag, softens and brightens the hands almost instantly, does not leave your skin sticky at all and smells amazing not to mention how effective it is.
Cannot say much about the anti-aging part because I have not used it long enough to judge but I'm looking forward to seeing the results. 
If Anyone have tried it before please let me know in the comment section and thank you.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: