The Green Tea Balancing Special Kit Review

2:34:00 AM Sarah sk 0 Comments


Today's review in the Korean skincare section is actually a free gift that arrived with my Innisfree orchid enriched cream that I've written about in a previous post.

Even though this special kit is targeting normal to combination skin which is the exact opposite of my skin type, I decided to try it out and give my honest review about it because of the good reviews I've seen online from people with dry skin as well. 

Innisfree Green Tea Balancing KitAfter seeing that it has Behenyl Alcohol in the ingredients I did some researching to find some information about it, apparently it's a natural fatty alcohol that helps stabilize and keeps the oil and liquid parts of a solution from separating but with no harmful side effects. And after reading that It gave me the green light to use it and test it for about a week or so.

 

The Innisfree Green Tea Balancing  Special Kit 

 

The kit consist of two mini bottles and a mini jar supposed to be samples for the actual product, inside the little box there is three different products : skin, lotion and a cream. 

Innisfree Green Tea Balancing Kit

1. The Innisfree green tea balancing  Skin

This product is a type of toner to be used after cleansing your face, the consistency is kind of watery and a bit milky if that makes some sense. No heavy feeling or oiliness remains on your skin after applying it because it gets absorbed super fast like you haven't put anything on so that's a good thing, plus it leave's a smooth skin afterwards with the wonderful green tea fragrance to go with it.

Innisfree Green Tea Balancing Skin


2. The Innisfree green tea balancing Lotion

The lotion is very light and runny with a milky consistency that also gets absorbed into the skin very quickly. No stickiness after applying it so it could be used in the night and the day time. This one have a very light and pleasant smell to it that is not overpowering at all. The product gives a refreshed feeling to your skin. 

Innisfree Green Tea Balancing Lotion

3. The Innisfree green tea balancing Cream

A whip cream texture but not that heavy like any other night cream, fast absorbed as well, sets well on the skin with no greasiness just pat after applying it. You only need a small amount of the cream to cover the face and neck area. Moisturizing and refreshing for the most part with a lovely smell to it.

Innisfree Green Tea Balancing Cream


Overall thoughts

The end result after the week ended is relatively okay: No breakouts or irritation, refreshed and awaken skin and smooth as well.
But the set as whole is not moisturizing enough for me because I miss the soft and moist feeling I usually get from my other Innisfree products. I'm sure it well work great with others that have dry skin but not the extreme type like me. So I won't be purchasing the real size bottles any time soon.

That's it for me I hope you liked the post please let me know if you've tried this kit before.
 

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: