Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum Review

4:23:00 PM Sarah sk 0 Comments


I have mentioned many times before that I have Dry and Frizzy type of hair, and I'm on a journey of searching for products that will help ease my daily hair problems. Until then I'll just keep trying.
Super Skinny Serum

 

This time around I'm stopping by the Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Smoothing Serum.

 

Have you noticed how many "S" the name actually has. Moving on to the product itself starting by:

 

 

What it does?

Free from harmfull stuffThis  hair serum is supposed to Smooth, condition and seal strands, leaving hair silky, shiny and frizz-free in any weather. In addition to speeding up drying time and leaving your hair shiny and healthy. 

How to use it?

On damp hair rub one pump of the product starting from the ends and moving up. Because it's concentrated only a small amount is enough you can add more although it could get too oily for your hair.

My experience

The serum has a lovely fragrance to it and have an easy and secure packaging.
Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum
When applied after a shower it does makes your hair dry faster and that cuts time for styling, plus it's well absorbed.

It did smooth my hair a bit and reduced to a degree the frizz and the flyaways, have not noticed any shine though but in exchange my hair is more manageable and tangle free after using it.

However in order to get much better results even after styling I must incorporate other products that I have because the skinny serum won't stand a chance on it's own specially against the frizz.

Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum My overall thoughts

So the product worked okay for me but I'm still using it anyway and hoping that someday I'll get the same results as everyone else with those awesome reviews. The bottle actually has plenty left in it even after three months of usage so you don't have to worry about spending more money every time.


I hope you like the post and please stick round.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: