Innisfree 1 Minute Smooth Lip Scrub Review

11:57:00 PM Sarah sk 0 Comments



Dry, chapped and cracked lips is the reason why I would need a lip exfoliating product as all those natural remedies never actually worked for me. 
It turned out you should be doing a weekly lip scrub to avoid these kind of concerns.

Lip scrubs are something I have never tried before, and I hesitated a lot before picking one of this products to try. It was either this one or the Tony Moly ones that have lips shaped containers.

 Innisfree 1 Minute Lip Scrub

Innisfree Smooth Lip Scrub


When I used it for the first time I just assumed that all I need to do is massage it to my lips and wash it off but the results were kind of disappointing, then I went online to find me some English directions on how to apply the product .
I'm not quite sure why it's called the 1 minute lip scrub because it needs like 6 minutes to be used properly. 
And this is what you actually need to do:

      1. Wash lips first and pat dry ;
     2. Apply a small amount of the scrub and massage gently for 3 minutes;
    3. Leave on for another 3 minutes and wash off with lukewarm water. 

So that is exactly what I did, and let me tell how surprised I was with the amazing results. I loved it to be honest.
Innisfree Smooth Lip Scrub
The product was not rough on my lips at all as it exfoliate gently with small sugar beads that leaves the lips feeling soft and smooth while taking out the dead skin cells.

I also noticed how easy it was to apply any other lip product (lipstick, lip gloss and lip balm...) after the scrub as it glides smoothly and lasts longer.  

Simple but efficient is what this item is all about and that kind of sums up my review.

If you have a similar product that you would recommend please do share and leave a comment down below.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: