Innisfree Camellia essential hair oil serum Review

2:30:00 AM Sarah sk 0 Comments



Hey! It's been a while since my last review but I'm finally making a comeback with an Innisfree item again. This time around is a hair related product 

The Camellia essential hair oil serum

camellia essential hair oil serum


So I have bought this product on sale for like $ approximately six months ago, and I have been using it since then. It had great reviews online so I thought why not give it a shot considering that camellia oil is known for it's healing and nourishing  properties.

What is it exactly you might ask


Well according to Innisfree this is what this hair serum supposed to be doing:

camellia essential hair oil serumCamellia essential hair oil serum that creates silky hair 


1. Double treatment camellia oils

- Fermented camellia oil fills the holes of damaged hair and camellia oil coats the cuticles. 


2. Hair strengthening 
This hair serum revitalizes damaged hair affected by frequent perm and dyeing treatments.

3. Hair that flows and shines 
This serum is instantly absorbed into the hair, nourishing the hair for a range of hairstyles.


This serum in particular is for people with dry or damaged hair that are looking to achieve  healthy and silky hair. The product itself is easy to use just apply 2 to 3 pumps of the serum on towel dried hair concentrating on the ends. 



My experience 


As I said I had been using  this hair oil for a while now so this is what I have to say about it.

The packaging 


It's lightweight and convenient so that's just great. It came in a 100 ml sturdy plastic bottle with a pump that dispense the perfect amount of product without making a mess. 
camellia essential hair oil serum


The fragrance


Well it has a lovely floral smell that is not overwhelming or anything it does not even stay long in my hair to be honest, but just keep that in mind if that is an issue to you.

The serum


The actual product is not sticky at all despite all the essential oils in it which makes the application a lot easier and effortless, plus it gets absorbed into the hair really fast. It's really clear and light it does not weight down my hair or makes it greasy in any way.

The sure thing about this serum is that it made my hair soft and smooth immediately after applying it, that means you can see it's effect right away while combing through your hair it becomes more manageable. Also what I really liked about it is how the ends of the hair stay soft the whole time even after drying and styling it.

On the other hand the product did not deliver on the promises it made for damaged hair precisely making it healthy, silky and glossy again. My hair still looks the same dry and dull.
Certainly you can feel and see the difference once you put in your hair but that's where it's stops, No long term healing or nourishment.Which was a huge let down to be honest.

➽ Final thoughts


Seeing as I still have a lot of product left I'm still gonna be using it until I find a better alternative however  I'm not buying it again. I'm giving it 3 out of 5 stars as it was just okay for me.

I hope you've found this review helpful and if you ever did please don't hesitate to share the post thank you.☺







You Might Also Like

0 comments: