Review: Etude House Sunscreen Comparison

9:18:00 PM Sarah sk 0 Comments



I have tested three of Etude House sunscreens this past summer and I’m here with reviews.

etude house suprise review

Etude House Soon Jung Mild Defense Sun Cream SPF 49 P++


Let me begin by saying that I had very high expectations for this one but it did not deliver at all. It is a physical sunscreen that targets people with sensitive skin and is formulated with a minimum of ingredients.

I have dry skin so imagine the disappointment when it left my skin drier then it was before application. Besides the texture was of a liquid cream but very difficult to spread and apply to the face. The white cast on this product is no joke so I will not recommend unless it’s used as a tone up cream or a primer.


Etude house Soon jung mild


I ended up using it on my hands and neck or when my skin was not cooperating and needed a much gentler sunscreen.

 

Etude House Sunprise Leports Water Proof SPF 50+ PA++++


Another physical sunscreen but without the horrible white cast. Out of the three, this one is my favorite. This product is for people who work out a lot or spend way too much time on the sun.

Etude House Sunprise Leports suncream


The texture is very liquidy, which makes it easier to apply but does not last very long. The bottle was interesting because you have to shake it, before using it, for the product to blend. 
The fragrance is there so be careful if you’re sensitive. It does contain lots of alcohol so be advised.

I liked using this particular sunscreen, but I will not buy it again.


Etude House Sunprise Natural Corrector Light SPF 50+ PA++++


This is where it all went wrong, I made the purchase thinking that the "light" in the packaging meant light in terms of texture or the feeling on the skin. It turned out that they meant light as in skin tones. My bad.

The texture is thick and a bit hard to spread if you apply a lot. The product itself is pink hence the corrector part.
Etude House Sunprise Natural Corrector review

It has a floral scent, so check the ingredients carefully if you are sensitive.
This product is better used as a make-up base rather than a sunscreen. It's brightening but with a horrible white cast. It could work, though, for people with fair skin tones.

I've only used it twice as it's a bit dry for my skin.











You Might Also Like

0 comments: