Innisfree - Jeju Volcanic 3 in 1 Nose Pack Review

6:27:00 PM Sarah sk 0 Comments


Blackheads be gone!!!! Well at least I hope so.




Honestly I'm only writing this post because I just put this pack on my nose like 2 seconds now.

I obviously have blackheads issues they like choose my nose as their home a long time ago and never left. And when I say issues I mean a lot.

When I was a younger I used to try to squeeze them out but I only got scratches on my nose, Fast-forward to now I have tried the DIY stuff I kept seeing online even the toothpaste one but nothing actually worked for me. 

The only other Korean product I've used is The Petite Beauty Blackhead 3 Step Kit from Etude House  also no good.

 

And now this Jeju Volcanic 3 in 1 Nose Pack from Innisfree

Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Nose Pack



So why is it called a 3 in 1 pack?

It supposed to be a pack, a cleanser and an exfoliator. Made with Jeju volcanic ash to completely remove deep rooted black sebum in the skin. According to the description anyway.

How to use it?

You're supposed to cleanse and dry your face first and then apply evenly a generous amount of the pack on the nose area. Leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes until it dries and massage it gently while rinsing with lukewarm water.
Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Nose Pack

My experience!

When I first opened the pack I was really surprised by the nice smell it has and the purple/pink color of the actual product inside the tube. The packaging was very good and convenient with a size of 40 ml.
I applied it exactly as it said to do and the product actually dried and stuck to my nose I was kind of afraid that it won't come off or something as silly as that may sound now.

To be honest that first time I only noticed the difference on the upper side of my nose, the blackheads in that area were only partially removed, which was a big disappointment for me I guess I was expecting too much. 

But because I still had plenty left in the tube I was determined to keep using it until I saw some actual results.
Soon after I've started applying this pack two times a week. And what I can say is my skin was left feeling soft and clean with less visible blackheads so I was satisfied to an extent.

 My overall thoughts

This Nose Pack was effective but not as much as I wanted it to be. Because it did clean my pores and was gentle enough to no dry up my skin while taking out blackheads but not completely remove them as the product promised.
Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Nose Pack

I probably won't be purchasing it again but I'll have to wait and see until the product is finished to decide.

If you know of some powerful alternatives please don't hesitate to mention them you're help is much appreciated. 

 I'll go wash it off now












You Might Also Like

0 comments: