Tony Moly PoKémon Hand Cream Review

1:50:00 AM Sarah sk 0 Comments


Tony Moly makes the cutest things ever!


I’m talking hand creams again from Tony Moly The colorful Pokémon series it’s the newest edition to their overly cute ones. You have probably tried or seen them somewhere last year.


Pikachu Hand Cream


I’m finally reviewing the ones I have for quite some time now The Pikachu hand cream, I actually bought them on sale as a 1+1 offer for like 4 or 5 dollars, which is awesome.


The packaging is adorable as you would expect from Tony Moly, but it only has 30 ml of product so don’t count on it to last long. On the other hand, it’s super light and convenient to carry around in your purse.

So the yellow one is vanilla scented but it’s not overwhelming or anything just the perfect amount of fragrance well to me at least.
Pikachu Hand Cream


The product itself is very moisturizing with a semi-liquid consistency, without any greasiness or stickiness and this is exactly what I like about it.

Overall the cream absorbs quickly, smells wonderful and keeps my hands super soft and well nourished. I’m definitely repurchasing it just need to wait for deals like that again maybe try the whole series who knows☺.


Pikachu Hand Cream


I hope you found this mini review helpful looking forward to hearing from you about what you liked in this particular line.




You Might Also Like

0 comments: