KLAIRS Supple Preparation Facial Toner Review

12:30:00 PM Sarah sk 0 Comments


In this post I’m reviewing the famous toner from the brand KLAIRS. I had it with me for more than a year now and finally finished the bottle.

                                           

Ingredients

 

Water, Butylene Glycol, Dimethyl Sulfone, Betaine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Natto Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Centella Asiatica Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Polyquaternium-51, Chlorphenesin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Panthenol, Arginine, Luffa Cylindrica Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract, Beta-Glucan, Althaea Rosea Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Lysine HCL, Proline, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Acetyl Methionine, Theanine, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Copper Tripeptide-1

The toner contains Centella Asiatica and Licorice Root which always a good thing in skincare product. For me at least!

Packaging 


So the product came in a semi-opaque brown plastic bottle, easy to use and lightweight. The dark color of the bottle may cause some issues regarding the visibility of the product.
Klairs supply preparation facial toner


First use


After cleansing my face, as usual, I tested the toner for the first time. To my surprise the texture was a lot richer than a toner would be. It has fragrance in it but it did not bother me that much.  

The problem was that it stung a bit while applying it and that was a recurring thing that happened over time. That is due mainly to certain ingredients present in the product such as essential oils.

So if you have sensitive skin, and considering buying it, then it’s better to try the newest version of this toner which is the unscented version.
Patch test before using anything!

Review


In terms of effectiveness, the toner was super hydrating whether used in one layer or in conjunction with the seven skin method.

Not so much soothing.  But it allowed for a better absorption for the rest of the products in my routine. All the while filling fine lines with much needed hydration.

I did notice exfoliating effects when applied with cotton pads, the ones that it came with. The Klairs 2 in 1 were great with two sides for different usage. 

Over time my skin seemed to have gotten a lot brighter than it used to be. It’s not like it fixed the hyper-pigmentation issues on my face but instead it allowed for a brighter complexion in general.
Klairs Toner Mate cotton pads

Overall


By the time I finished the bottle; more alternatives meant for sensitive skin were on the market. So I went with the Etude House Soon Jung line in order to try out and find what works for me the best. 

So yeah I did not buy it again but I’m still interested in the unscented version for further testing.

I hope you find this review helpful and please be kind and share.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: