Innisfree Empties Review

12:36:00 AM Sarah sk 0 Comments


This post is going to be a four products review from the Korean brand Innisfree.



I have been using most of these items for more than a year now. Some of the products are empties already, and some are not completely finished. So bear with me while I try to go through all of them.

PS: I usually buy on sales so the prices shown could be different.


Innisfree Aloe Revital Skin Mist  9


The first product on the list is a mist-type toner containing 94% extract of Jeju organic Aloe Vera,  claims to be Free of colorant, mineral oil, artificial fragrances, animal ingredients and imidazolidinyl urea. Also stating that it provides intensive hydration with refreshing moisture for the vitality of skin.

The mist came in a spray bottle wrapped in some kind of plastic to hold it together during shipping. Though sometimes the packaging was an issue for me when spraying the product. It goes every way but at least it gets the job done.

So I used the product at first like I would use a toner, exactly after cleansing. But I did not see any difference in hydration or in soothing effects. Even spraying it between skincare layers was useless to me. Could be because of my dry/dehydrated skin that it wasn't as effective for me as it was for the people who seemed to like it.




Eventually, I have found couple uses for this toner/mist. It works great when I get out of the shower, it calms and soothes my skin. which is helpful when you turn into a tomato while showering. Also because of the cooling sensation, I use it for misting my brushes or puffs while doing makeup.
Pros: Cooling,  soothing and refreshing.
Cons: No long-term effect, probably not for dry skin and no sign of the promised hydrating.
Final thoughts: Would not be buying it again It was just below average for me.

Innisfree Olive Real Lotion  11$  


The next product is a lotion/emulsion from Innisfree olive oil line which they recently repackaged I am not sure if they reformulated or not but this is the old version.

The product claims to be Free of parabens, synthetic colorants, mineral oil, animal-originated ingredients and imidazolidinyl urea

 This is  A deep hydrating lotion with nutritious olives that delivers moisture deep into your skin. 


1. A nourishing lotion for immediate hydration with organic olives full of antioxidants (polyphenol, oleic acid) and vitamins. 


2. Extra virgin olive oil extracted from luxurious golden olives grown in the best environment. 

To be honest I was very impressed with the product. It was light, super-absorbent and hydrating. The consistency of the lotion was very runny and non-sticky. It absorbs well into skin leaving it soft and smooth. It was convenient to use day and night, it sets nicely under makeup and was kind of brightening. My mom was using it as well and she liked it too. Be aware though if you are sensitive to fragrances because it does have a subtle scent to it. My dry skin loved this product, I was even putting it upside down so I can get every drop out of it. The thing I disliked about it though is the packaging. It looks pretty and all but the plastic bottle does not have a pump so it was difficult to get the product out. So imagine how long it took to get the lotion out when it's halfway through.
Pros: hydrating, light and great for dry skin 
Cons: packaging, fragrance( it's not a bad thing for everyone) and not for all skin types.

Final thoughts: I was going to repurchase but I'm trying to expand so probably later on.




Innisfree Eco science wrinkle spot essence 27


The third product on the list is an essence that I actually bought for my mother as a treatment for her wrinkles. This one is her second tube the empty one is in the trash by now so It is still considered an empties review. 

The wrinkle spot essence that combines Jeju marine plants with Bio Seaplant Science™ to fortify the natural strength of skin.innisfree's special sea plant biotechnology strengthens your skin's barrier and boosts your skin's ability to protect itself.

So this spot essence is more on the thick side of essences, it's creamy and not oily but you need to dab it on quite well. You apply an appropriate amount on areas likely to have wrinkles such as eye, forehead and mouth area.


The product is actually very moisturizing, plumps up the skin and kind of help make fine lines less visible. But don't expect more than that. My mom liked it at first but now ditched it for some sulwhasoo samples. lol
Pros: Moisturizing and firming to an extent.
Cons: No long-term results and a bit pricey for the size of the tube.
Final thoughts: It's a good product but no third purchase. Will keep searching for better ones.

Innisfree Jeju lava seawater deep essence 27$

A high-moisture barrier essence formulated with ceramide and Jeju lava seawater that activates the skin’s hydration power for firmer and smoother skin.
The essence came in a mini bottle with a pump which was easy to use. The texture, on the other hand, was a bit tricky, it was not as firm as a cream but also not runny like an essence would. It has a lightweight formula with a lovely scent. You use it after a skin toner, pump 1~2 times and apply evenly to face. Well for me it worked great it was very hydrating left my skin looking bright and soft. It absorbs quickly and worked nicely under makeup.



The thing is, I bought it as an anti-aging essence, not just a hydrating one so yeah I was a bit disappointed. I was using it regularly for months but I did not see any difference from the first day till now. Pros: Softening, absorbs quickly and easy to use. Cons: No anti-aging effect. Final thoughts: Nice product but I'm not sure if I'll buy it again.

That's it for this empties review hope you've found it helpful. Make sure to comment down below See you soon.

















You Might Also Like

0 comments: