L'OREAL PARIS Huile Extraordinaire Hair Mask Review

3:44:00 AM Sarah sk 0 Comments


So this one time I was looking online for some recommendations for a good hair mask suitable for dry or damaged hair, and found this one on some magazine's website and I thought why not give it a try since it was available in my local drugstore.

Elseve Huile Extraordinaire Mask from L'Oreal PARIS

 

L'OREAL Huile Extraordinaire Hair MaskIs supposed to be for: very dry and dull hair. As It's enriched with six micro oils of rare flowers or something that will transform your hair into a healthy, shiny and softer one. 

This item had some excellent reviews on it seriously everyone was saying it actually does the job better than any expensive product out there, and that really sealed the deal for me and I bought it.

The directions on the back says to use it in the shower after shampooing and towel drying your hair, applying it in sections focusing on the ends. And rinsing after 2 to 3 minutes.

To be honest the fragrance on this mask was unpleasant for me but I endured it many times to see if it's making any difference with my hair. Because the first time I didn't notice any changes whatsoever. 

L'OREAL Huile Extraordinaire Hair Mask

The texture is on the thicker side so I just applied the product with my hands every time I used it, beginning from the ends and working towards the roots. Even thought drying my hair first and putting the product next was very discouraging for me. 
While rinsing, my hair was really soft and tangle free and I hoped the effect will still be the same afterwards, unfortunately that did not happen.

L'OREAL Huile Extraordinaire Hair MaskAfter a couple of weeks of testing the Elseve hair mask I can fairly say my hair has gotten slightly smother but that's about it. Still as dry and dull as ever, I won't be purchasing again that's for sure. 

Hope you found this useful if you did please check out my other posts. 






You Might Also Like

0 comments: