Random Rants part 2

10:15:00 PM Sarah sk 0 Comments


So once in a while we have to travel alone and use public transportation whether it's a train or just a bus, but instead of enjoying your time alone and the ride some people just have to ruin that for you intentionally or not.
Road

Unfortunately I had to travel quite often  between cities when I was in college to visit home and every time I did it totally sucked. And here is my list of people I hate traveling with in a bus trip or train for that matter.


  • Let me start with guys pretending to be asleep so they could lay on you : Not the ones who actually fall asleep and bump into you by accident No that person that you know for sure he's doing it on purpose that just ruins it for me. 

  • People trying to have a conversation with you when you clearly not feeling it : I'm not against being friendly and making acquaintances but when you have not slept at all the night before and trying to catch some sleep or just trying to relax and listen to your music Can you not interrupt unless it's urgent.

  •  People eating next to you : I mean Bon appétit but please I'm begging do not smudge my clothes with your food.

  • Those who try to know everything you're doing while working on your laptop : they keep staring at the screen stealing glances whenever it's further away from them and just keep asking unwanted questions and this when you do not want to share whatever you're working on maybe it's private come on people.

  • This one man who made the bus stop on the highway : Can you guess why?  He was smoking yes he was inside the bus with the windows down and kids around and the smell was so bad the driver had to stop and yell at the man while letting the air freshen up.

  • Kids making all sort of trouble and parents not saying shit about it : Hitting people, screaming throwing food at you, taking stuff that don't belong to them and all of that while their parents are watching and not saying a single word not even apologizing. Have you heard of manners before? I doubt it.

  •  Okay this one must be hard to believe but those people who fight over seats : I mean come on just stick to your seat and everything is fine or just ask nicely to switch places.  

And yeah please don't throw up on me because that is the last thing I need. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments: