Heat Protectant Products Review

3:07:00 AM Sarah sk 0 Comments



It's no wonder that in order to prevent damaged and broken hair it's crucial to use hair protectant products whether it's a serum a cream or a spray, it just needs to be serving it's purpose to minimize the damage that dryers and irons will eventually bring to your hair. 

Therefore I will be sharing in this post two products that I prefer to use whenever I'm using hot tools on my somehow dry hair.  

The first one is Elseve Liss-Intense Crème Thermique 96H 


Elseve Liss-Intense Crème Thermique

The first one is a cream that supposed to provide nourishment and protection to your hair while keeping the frizz out for 96 hours. 
I actually really like the fragrance that this product have. I apply a fair amount of it all over my wet hair and particularly the ends.

You can feel the effect it has on the hair it becomes easier to comb through it and smoother without tangles. And that is what everyone is looking for.

The end result after I blow dry my hair is pretty good : soft and silky hair with less frizz -that I have a lot of due to my broken hair on the top of my head caused by excessive ponytails. 

Moving on to the second product on my list.

  TRESemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Spray



 TRESemme Heat Tamer Spray

This one claims to keep your hair shiny and incredibly soft while enhancing strands flexibility to reform and hold shape. 

To be honest I use this spray even on wild hair days you know, when you don't actually use any heat appliances on your hair. Just protecting from the sun rays I guess as silly as that may sound.

It has a light to no fragrance to it and does not weight down my hair as much, you can spray just a little and it covers a lots of strands.

My overall thoughts : my hair becomes smoother with  not as much dry ends as it used to be.


Heat Protectant Products 
I know it may seem strange, but I tend to use both of the products the cream and the spray when I feel I'll be needing as much protection I could get. 





















  

You Might Also Like

0 comments: