THE love of COFFEE

12:41:00 AM Sarah sk 0 Comments



Coffee or Tea :  I will definitely pick coffee


THE love of COFFEE

Tea is a very important aspect of our culture from the way it’s prepared to the way it’s served, and I enjoy it very much. But against coffee it doesn’t stand a chance.


My morning always starts with a large freshly brewed cup of coffee to wake me up and give me an energy boost, even though it doesn’t last that long, therefore I usually drink two cups a day that’s my everyday routine. 


I’m fairly aware of the side effects coffee can have on the human body, it’s been said that it increases anxiety, disturb sleep patterns and also can cause some diseases on the long run. But it’s the overuse of caffeine that can lead to these harmful effects.


I really enjoy coffee and I think the bad should not over shadow the good, because in general coffee is considered a healthy drink that helps prevent certain types of cancer and extends the life span.


So at the end of the day all we can say is:  people have different tastes and what makes someone feel fine can make others feel the exact opposite.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: