Neutrogena Naturals purifying pore scrub review

8:54:00 PM Sarah sk 0 Comments


     The best facial scrub I have ever tried -so far-


Neutrogena Naturals scrub 

Needless to say that I am a firm believer in the benefits of a good face scrubbing once in a while. 

That's way when I first tried this Neutrogena purifying pore scrub 

I was shocked in a good way of course, because the product did not dry my skin nor did it leave it feeling squeaky clean. And that for a dry skin type of person is the ultimate priority.

Neutrogena Naturals scrub

The texture is liquidy of sort with little beads that you can barely feel while massaging it to your face. It also has a very minimum and pleasant smell to it.
This face scrub left me in awe of how smooth my skin felt It's like it took 10 pounds out of my face. And considering it's a drugstore product that's  definitely a  plus in my book. 
Neutrogena Naturals scrub

I've ended up with a very clean fresh and glowy complexion and that is all that matters when your looking for a face scrub or exfoliator.

So  yeah I really like this face scrub and that ends my review for today. 
I hope you found this post useful and please share your thoughts in the comment section. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: