CHI KERATIN MIST REVIEW

12:55:00 AM Sarah sk 0 Comments

 

Still looking for a good hair mist!!

Can I just start by saying how exited I was to try a hair product from the brand CHI and be awed by the awesome  results.
Well that did not happen if anyone was wondering.
 

After washing my hair and doing my regular routine, I sprayed this CHI Keratin mist all over my hair and proceeded to style it. 

CHI KERATIN MIST

The problem was that I was unable to comb through it at all.
My hair had a lot of tangles and knots even thought I had already brushed it before starting the styling process.
Furthermore the smell to this product was not a good one either. 

CHI KERATIN MIST

To be honest I was really disappointed at the outcome and decided to give it another try, so I've used this mist again after getting out of the shower without applying anything else to my hair just to be sure. 

CHI KERATIN MIST Unfortunately the same thing happened again. Maybe because it should be used with other CHI products or something to actually have a good result I don't know. 


My overall thoughts I will not be purchasing this hair product again that's for sure.
And If anyone actually knows the proper way of using this mist please share with me how it's done.

 


You Might Also Like

0 comments: