Innisfree - Mineral Stick Concealer review

9:38:00 PM Sarah sk 0 Comments


Another Korean beauty product review this time it's in the makeup department 

Innisfree Mineral Stick Concealer

 

Well all my life I have been struggling with very dry and very dark under-eyes you can practically call me a PANDA.

Even thought I have tried various concealers in the past to help with the problem somehow I always end up with blue or wrinkly under-eyes area,  and yeah no one wants that.

Which led me to buy the  Innisfree - Mineral Stick Concealer 

in a natural beige color as you can see in the pictures below hoping for a different result from a Korean product.

When I first received it I have to say that I was a bit disappointed  that the container was so small and super light.

I was afraid it wouldn't last that long but to my surprise it did last for like 6 months now and it still has plenty to go.

Innisfree Mineral Stick Concealer

This concealer has a creamy texture to it, and it just glides smoothly whenever I'm applying it.

Does a great job of covering the areas I want to be covered without leaving those dry patches in the way.

And it lasts all day long.

Innisfree Mineral Stick Concealer

Although when my skin is not moisturized enough or if it's not thoroughly cleansed, I do notice that sometimes it does creases under my eyes a little. 

So that's the only flaw I could find at the moment.

For my overall thoughts I think I will be purchasing this product again because it does help with my concerns. 

Please don't hesitate to share your favorite concealer from a Korean brand that you would recommend.




You Might Also Like

0 comments: