Reviewing My First Ever Korean Beauty Product

6:58:00 PM Sarah sk 0 Comments


 

Today I'm gonna be talking about my first ever experience with a Korean beauty product. 

 

3CE Fresh Aqua Mist

As a fan of the Korean entertainment world for years now. I've always saw this interesting  thing in their movies or dramas that they keep spraying on their faces, turned out that is supposed to be a hydrating mist to keep using through the day whenever you need it. 

 So yeah I was intrigued and thought why not just try one of those, I have a dry skin I can use all the help I can get to rejuvenate this desert aka my face.

The next step was obvious: research for a shopping site that delivers to my country( a very important factor) and then find the mist with the best reviews/best selling item.

That's where I found this one called

3 CONCEPT EYES - Fresh Aqua Mist (Mini) 



3CE Fresh Aqua Mist



As you can see in the pictures I've already went through the first bottle, I like it very much it has a cooling effect and I instantly feel refreshed with a minimum smell to it. 


3CE Fresh Aqua Mist

It's very small to carry around with me in my bag but it lasted for a long period of time approximately 7 months or so, I've been using it after applying makeup and patting it a little bit so the skin can absorb it and voilà I hit the door. 

There is another mist that I'm currently trying to find the one from INNISFREE with the name green tea mineral mist. I've heard great things about it so I hope I can find it somewhere soon. 

Please share your favorite mist in the comment down below.


You Might Also Like

0 comments: