Round Hair brushes: Ceramic or Tourmaline

12:18:00 AM Sarah sk 0 Comments

 

My go to round brush for a good blow-dry?

 

For a very long time I have been using the boar bristle round hair brushes in all types and sizes, but they never gave me the results I was looking for instead it just pulled at my hair and it was really hard for me to actually control the brush to style or dry my hair. 

So recently I had a new haircut shoulder length hair to be exact.

And that made me  switch to these smaller brushes the Conair one is  Ceramic  and the other one is  Tourmaline

Ceramic Round Hair brush

Tourmaline Round Hair Brush

To be honest the difference was noticeable for both of the brushes. It was much easier to dry my hair as it took lesser time because the brushes didn't pull at my hair and glided through it easily. (What have I been missing right!!! )

But the comparison must be done because obviously one is better then the other in my personal opinion.  



PROS
CONS
Ceramic

- Dries hair quicker
-Less Frizz and fly-aways
- Heavier
- Hair sticks between  the grip and the  brushing part
Ceramic Hair Brush 
Tourmaline

Tourmaline Hair Brush- Lighter
- Nice and comfortable grip
- Dries hair quicker
-Less Frizz and fly-aways

- When my hair grows it will  take more time to finish Blow drying


Overall  I really prefer the tourmaline brush to the other one because I feel it does not hurt my hair in the process of drying and styling it.

Please let me know if there is a better option out there in the market and thank you.







You Might Also Like

0 comments: