LadyKin - Aqua Exfoliator for Body Review

4:36:00 PM Sarah sk 0 Comments


     

A Korean body scrub review 


LadyKin  Aqua Exfoliator
After hearing some really good reviews about this product in particular  
"LadyKin - Aqua Exfoliator for body"
Specifically about not containing much chemicals and that it's suitable for  people with dry to sensitive skin I thought why not give it a try, And that is exactly what I did. 

I really liked the shape of the bottle by the way it's super cute.
The packaging was a bit lacking in my opinion, because it was not wrapped in anything, just some piece of paper with the name and the brand of the product dangling from each side of the bottle so that was not  "shipping friendly" at all.
After some online research on how to actually use this body exfoliator since I had no clue on how to do so. I finally opened it in the shower and  sprayed the liquidy textured product over the body part I wanted to scrub first, and then started to kind of massage it with a scrubbing brush in a circular motion  but not too hard though.

It actually worked and the dead skin cells definitely came out, until I started to get bored of the process since I'm repeating the same thing all over my body, so anyway I finished and washed as usual.

LadyKin Aqua ExfoliatorEven though I felt really fresh and clean, my skin felt dehydrated a bit and in need of plenty of moisturizing after using the product.

Maybe it's just me and my super dry skin that's way It didn't really impress me that much  but I'm sure people with normal to combination skin with really like this product.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: